Classroom Attendance

If you student is not at school he/she is not learning.  The classroom discussions, lessons, and materials are important to get in class.  If your student is sick or having an unavoidable absence, please let me know as soon as possible.  If you know of a time that you will be missing talk to me before so I can get you the work before you leave.  I understand that sometimes missing school is unavoidable- so do your best to keep in contact with me so that I can get you the work that is being missed.  

Comprehensive Counseling and Guidance Program Standard A: Students will acquire the attitudes, knowledge, and skills that contribute to effective learning in school and across the lifespan.
Ed Tech Standard 8 : Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, video, education software,) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities (5,6)

No comments:

Post a Comment